“Every thought vibrates, every thought radiates a signal, and every thought attracts a matching signal back. We call that process the Law of Attraction. The Law of Attraction says: That which is like unto itself is drawn.” Abraham-Hicks
Focusing on a thought for as little as 68 seconds gets the manifestation ball rolling. Affirmations are a wonderful tool for focusing your thoughts on what you want to manifest. By using affirmations, you are sending out positive vibrations to the Universe and the Universe will respond by lining things up to make your wishes come true.
1) State what you want in the positive I always have time to do the things I choose to do.
2) Avoid using Don’t Not and No (remember the Universe doesn’t hear them)
3) State what you want in the present tense, as if it’s already a reality I exercise regularly. I like keeping myself fit and healthy.
4) Use “I AM” statements…whatever follows this will come looking for you I am organized and always plan my time.
5) Use Afformations – Ask empowering questions using Keys 1,2 & 3. You don’t need to know the answer. As soon as you ask the question, your unconscious mind and the Universe begin working diligently to answer it! Why am I now wealthy? What’s great about this?
6) Use movement to pump up the volume – Say your affirmations while moving and feeling the emotion of what you’re saying.
Tips for incorporating Affirmations into your already busy life: • Keep them in the bathroom and read them while you’re getting ready in the morning. You can even write them on your mirror with a dry erase marker! • Bring them with you on your daily walk or while using the treadmill at the gym. • Read them during work breaks while rebounding or stretching. • Post them around your work area so when you are talking on the phone your eye will catch them. • Write them on index cards and keep them in your purse to read while waiting. • Record them and listen to them whenever you are in the car.
Kim Julen, Feng Shui Intuitive Coach
Finding Your Fiji LLC
Kihei, HI 96753